Freedom of the Seas Modernization
Bluetech joins Kalmarine to complete another Royal Caribbean International ship modernization. Bluetech provided Technical management, Mechanical management and Area management of cabin areas as part of the Kalmarine project team.
The drydock took place at Navantia Cadiz Shipyard, in Cadiz, Spain, where the ship was dry for 35 days.
Bluetech scope included:
– Technical manager
– Mechanical manager
– Area manager of cabin areas
Scope of work:
– Technical work specifications and scope of work review
– Technical design validation
– Coordination with contractors and class authorities, including technical design integration
– Management of technical supervisors
– Supervision and coordination of interior outfitting works
For more information see also: http://kalmarine.com/portfolio/freedom-of-the-seas-modernization/